To be honest I don't believe much in heaven and hell. I believe when we die we die. However, if I did believe in heaven and the rules to get in here are the people I believe would not make it.
1) Racists - If there is a god and he created us all...he created us all. That means he created white people, black people, brown people, Christians, Muslims, gays, transgenders and everyone else. If you hate any group of people that your god created guess what you aren't getting into heaven.
2) Socialism Haters - Socialism, Communism are fun buzzwords to throw around. They get people all freaked out that the government is going to sneak into your bank account tonight empty it out and give it all to welfare queens as a direct payment. The reality is if you don't believe that social programs exist for a reason and that would should attempt to help the least fortunate among us.....you are not going to heaven.
3) Those Who Believe they are Chosen - Every religion has them. You know those people who believe god put them here to go out and attack others who don't believe like they do. The ones who believe everyone else except the people who are (christian, muslim, jewish, insert any other religion here) are no damn good. If you believe god created all people but only actually likes a small portion of them.....you are not going to heaven.
4) The 1% - Now I am not talking about every person with money. In a capitalist society earning money and building a business is a good thing. However, building a company that cares nothing about the people it employs and does nothing to give back to the society that created it such as pay taxes is anything but noble. As the bible says it is easier for camel to fit through the eye of a needle then for a rich man to get into heaven. If money is your only master your not getting into heaven.
5) Those who fight against their own - You know these people....they work in a factory or at a gas station and earn $15-20K a year and still support the riches fight to get richer on the backs of the less fortunate. If there is a god he thinks these people are too stupid and spineless to be in his kingdom.
I guess the good news is if there is a heaven those of us who fought for justice, fairness and love on this planet will no longer have to endure the people listed above.